Article Submission Guidelines
Here at the Hall of The Black Dragon we welcome guest posts with content relevant to the mission of our magazine. If you wish to become a guest author, you can either contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below with your submission. We ask that in your email you provide an article of 500 – 700 words, include an author bio if you have one, and an email that you can be reached. You will be advised once the article is accepted and if any changes are needed.
Please use the following format for your article:
- Title – Your title should be long enough to explain what your article is about, but short enough that someone can find it through a key word search. The Hall admins retain the right to make changes to the title as necessary.
- Length – Your article should be around 500 – 700 words and written in your own unique style. You should have enough knowledge of your subject so that the article flows as such. The Hall admins retain the right to edit your article as necessary, however, we will not change the content of it.
- Images/Videos – You may submit pictures and/or video that would be relevant to your post, however, this is not necessary. If you do submit your own pictures and/or videos, please be sure that there are no copyright conflicts. If there are, these items will not be used.
- Links – Please limit your links to 2 within the body of the article and one within the body of your biography. Hall of The Black Dragon reserves the right to remove links that lead to low quality or harmful websites and will “noFollow” all links that do not match our magazine’s focus.
- Validation – Hall of The Black Dragon asks that submitted articles be unique and not copied from another source even if that source is owned by you – the author. We will not post articles that are spun from existing content on the web (or otherwise), or text that is found to be plagiarized.
Thank you for your interest in writing for us. We look forward to a prosperous relationship.